At the KI Convention Center, we recognize that our operations impact the environment and we are committed to continually improving our working practices.
Some examples include:
- A high performance glass curtain wall to reduce solar heat gain in the building,
- Energy efficient mechanical equipment.
- A membrane air barrier to reduce air infiltration into the building.
- Greater insulation thicknesses for the roof and exterior walls to reduce energy consumption.
- LED lighting for the exterior and interior fixtures to reduce energy usage.
The furnishings for the KI Convention Center are provided by KI
. KI is proudly committed to sustainable manufacturing processes, from the materials, design, and production to the packaging and transportation of the products. KI is also committed to social responsibility.