Parking at Hyatt Regency Green Bay
Lot parking is available at Hyatt Regency Green Bay at the following rates:
- 0–20 Minutes - Complimentary
- 21–60 Minutes - $1.00
- Over 60 Minutes - $1.00 per hour (Registered hotel guests pay a max $7.00 per every 24 hours)
- Non-registered hotel guests attending meetings/conventions will pay $1.00 per hour with no maximum
Please be advised that during high occupancy dates, overflow parking is available in the parking structure across the street at the Main Street Ramp. There is a skywalk on the 2nd level to bring you across the street into Hyatt Regency Green Bay and the KI Convention Center.
Accessible parking is available in the Hyatt Regency Green Bay parking lot.
Parking in Downtown Green Bay
Parking in downtown Green Bay is easy and convenient with 3 public ramps, surface lots, and plenty of on-street parking.
The three ramps include:
- Main Street Ramp (entrance off Main near Adams). Connected via Skywalk to the KI Convention Center
- Pine Street Ramp (entrances off of Pine St. and Madison St.)
- Cherry Street Ramp (entrance on Cherry St. between Washington & Adams)
Ramp Hours: 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays:
- Weeknights after 6 p.m., all day Saturday, Sunday and holidays are free
- Ramp Fees: $0.85 per hour (first 15 minutes free)